Call for minisymposium proposals
Prospective minisymposium organizers are invited to submit a proposal no later than December 31, 2023 by email to email@example.com.
How to submit
Please provide, in a single message:
- Title for the Minisymposium,
- Description of the scientific aims (should not exceed 300 words),
- Tentative list of speakers.
You should have contacted the listed speakers ahead of your proposal and received a tenatative confirmation of their attendance. Speakers are expected to commit and provide title and abstracts for their talks by March 15, 2024.
Format of the minisymposia
- 4-5 talks per session related to the topic area of the minisymposium
- Up to three sessions for the minisymposium
- Each talk is 20 min
- Speakers should not give more than two talks at the conference
- Proposers should not chair more than one minisymposium